One last gaming rap before my album comes out on Sunday? OK, here you go!
I bought myself a nice little portable camcorder so I could document as much of my trip to Gamescom as possible. Thanks a lot to Ubisoft for flying me out there. X
I wonder what would happen if there was a terrorist who left notes at the scenes of the bombings saying "Until the media stops covering this, the bombings will continue"
Sponsor my bro and his bros here: https://www.justgiving.com/RobbieLawsLondon2Paris/
Follow their progress on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TourDeLawsL2P
One of the best games I played in recent years is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Therefore, I have made a song about it. Contains spoilers.
This might be my favourite song I've ever made, for a number of reasons:
1. I composed and played all the instruments
2. I managed to sing in tune for the most part
3. It was one of my first ever professionally commissioned and animated pieces
4. It is full of delicious Beatles puns (how many can you spot)
5. The hook is stupid and catchy