Long term career goals and why is the title of this post so boring.
New year is a time for reflection. As well as my immediate to-do list, I’ve also drafted a list of career objectives I’d love to achieve over the course of my lifetime. Doubtless this will change as time goes by, and my efforts and attention may shift or dwindle, but this is where I’d love to see my career go right now.
WORK PRIORITIES FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS:
– continue with current musical objectives
– also have an extra channel/network possibly including children’s entertainment
– helping to represent other creators in ethical brand collaborations
– create or star in a movie or TV series
WORK PRIORITIES FOR THE COMING LIFETIME:
– to make respected, awaited music, as and when i feel like it, doing w/e I want, with no concern for my mortgage and bills
– oversee a world renowned media network of positive, creative, daring content and people
– run a successful initiative/organisation promoting environmentalism and animal welfare using new technology especially media to make people feel more empathy and connection to the non-human world.
What do you think? Will it happen or will I be overweight, depressed, and playing MMOs into the small hours…